Following our post this morning pointing out material discrepancies between two different versions of the Hart Local Plan consultation response form, Hart Council have issued a statement saying they have corrected the issues and published version 6 of the consultation form and:
“The administrative error occurred when the Response Form was corrected on 6 January 2016 to include the villages of Crookham Village, Dogmersfield and Eversley in the list at Question 4 (Approach 1). This reflects the main consultation document itself (Refined Options for Delivering New Homes) which is correct. Unfortunately an earlier, incorrect, version of the Response Form (which was never published) was used as the basis for this correction, which is where the error lies. To be absolutely clear, there was no conscious attempt by anyone to change the text in the Response Form that precedes Question 1.”
2) The summary booklet does not include reference to Dogmersfield and Crookham Village:
- What are HDC going to do about the people who answered the V4 document?
- Has the on-line version changed?
- If so, when, and what about the people who answered under the old wording?
- What are they going to do about hte discrepancies between all of the documents?